Monday, September 9, 2013

The Southern Steak and Oyster House

 

photo credit: spinachtiger.com
You're going to love The Southern!  You need to make reservations and request a booth.  The booths offer a lot more privacy, otherwise you're sitting in the middle of the restaurant with all the hubbub. 
 
 
Which is exactly where we were!  But I've had a booth too and it's awesome. 
 
 
The Southern has a most impressive bar and wine cellar.
 
 
We opted for Sangria!  Fabulous!
 
 
My girlfriend and I split this amazing salad.  It's an iceberg wedge with fried green tomatoes, crispy fried black eyed peas, bacon lardons and bleu cheese dressing, need I say more?  Scrum! 
 
 
Ashley and I!
 
 
 
This is the grilled prime sirloin with green peppercorn aioli and french fries. 
 
Yum.
 
Couldn't even eat it all!  Which made my hubby very happy when I brought him my leftovers.
 
 
The Southern is the epitome of all things southern, from their atmosphere, food, drinks, even their employee dress code (which I love!).  You won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment