Saturday, August 17, 2013

Namesake: There's An App For That

I love women's bible studies.  I've been doing them for years and it's where I've learned most of what I know about God and the bible.  In bible study, you make the best friends, you get to know each other better, and you grow in your relationship with God.
 
 
I was recently asked to review an app for a bible study called Namesake.  I haven't done this study yet and was excited to see what the app would offer!
 
 
I was amazed to find videos within the app!  This went above and beyond my expectations. 
 
 
 
 
But, my most important question, how easy is the workbook to use in the app, and can we answer questions directly in the workbook?
 
 
 
I was delighted to find that you can navigate the entire workbook, by each week, and then by each day of the week.  Super easy. 
 
And to answer a question within the workbook, simply touch the screen and a window pops up allowing you to answer!  I am in love.



To take a note, tap the tools icon, and a window opens for note taking.

 It's the same for using a bookmark, or highlighting.
 
Very cool.
 
The future of bible studies is looking good! 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment