Thursday, August 8, 2013

Jewel Toned Makeover

 
 
How adorable is Maddy? 
 
She is absolutely precious and I had so much fun doing her hair!
Last summer we gave her a blonde streak in front. 
 
Before
 
She came in for a root touch up and I asked her how did she feel about doing something different?
I suggested we color the hair around her face back to her natural color and give her a streak just a little further back than what we had done before.
 
 
 
First, we colored the blonde around her face using Redken Shades EQ 07NB.
 
 
Then I applied bleach to the section I wanted and then wrapped it in foil.
 
 
I had Maddy sit under the dryer to help the bleach to process.
 
 
Looks great!  We shampooed her hair, dryed it, and then applied her next colors.
 
 
First, I applied purple hair color by Manic Panic.
 
 
Next I did a purple and blue ombre using Pravana Blue.
 
 
 
I love the way this turned out and so did Maddy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment