Saturday, November 10, 2012

gloMinerals Ballerina Eyeshadow Trio Tutorial

I love this trio!  When you need a fresh, clean look, this is the trio to go to.



  First, always start with eye primer.  Today I used Urban Decay's.




I also love gloMinerals Under Eye Primer ($24).  If I forget to use it, I can immediately tell!  It brightens your undereye area and reduces wrinkles.

Start with the lightest pink color and use the base brush and apply it to your entire eyelid.

Next use the angled eye brush and apply the gray color to your accent area.  It's so important to use the angled eye brush and blend, blend, blend!

Use your texture brush and apply the darkest pink to the base of your eyelid, just above your lashes. 

I love using my gloMicro Precision Eye Pencil in brown.  Apply it thicker at the outer corners and taper it in to about 1/2 across your eye.

Curl your eyelashes.  This is for real.  Curled eyelashes make you appear awake and your eyes appear larger.  Don't just curl them once.  Do it several times until you have your desired result!  Click here for my mascara tutorial.

Apply your mascara and voila!  Super beautiful eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment