Monday, November 12, 2012

Cutest Business Cards Evah

 
'nuff said.
 
So, this isn't the best pic.  They don't have the dark outline.  It's just sitting on my desk.
 
Ok, but on to the important stuff. 
 
moo.com has what they call prinfinity.  Ooh aah...
 
 
 
So each business card can have a different picture!!!   So stinkin' cool!!! 
 
The quality of the card stock is amazing too.  Thick and fabulous feeling.  My cards were done using my Facebook Page.  So for each different image, I had to upload a new cover photo.  That sorta stinks because of course every time you upload a new cover photo, that gets published to Facebook.
 
All of my different designs.  The last one is the backside.
 
  But I love, love, love the Facebook layout on the front of the card!
And I love not having all that info that I always thought was pertinent.  I mean really, all anyone needs is your number and your email anymore. 
So these cards are amazing.  Go to moo.com to get yours!
 

1 comment:

  1. Such simple and adorable business cards always mesmerizes me as reflecting your business impressively they are very helpful to tell people about your existence....

    ReplyDelete