Monday, August 26, 2013

Lockeland Table

 
Lockeland Table is an absolute gem located in east Nashville.
 
image credit: Google
 
You will love it!  Make reservations and prepare to thoroughly enjoy yourself!
 
 
 
 
My Mom, sis, and I came on a Friday night.
 
 
I know, right?  Yes, that's my Mom!  Everyone thinks we're sisters.
 
 
Me and my sistah.
 
 
This salad is divine.  And that crispy fried goat cheese... absolutely scrum!
 
 
 
 
You can be seated at the Chef's Bar which has a great view of their oven where they make the best wood fired pizza.  Holy moly!  It's so good you'll lick your eyebrows.
 
 
I've been here once before and on that visit I had a steak.  It was fabulous! 
 
 
 
For dessert, we had this yummy little chocolate tart. 
 
As I'm writing this, I'm looking online and I see they've made some changes to their menu.  Looks like it's time go to back!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment