Monday, August 19, 2013

Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint

Mt Juliet welcomes Martin's BBQ!!
 
 
 
Everyone was so excited Martin's was coming to Mt Juliet. 
I was like, Martin who?
 
 
 
I had no idea what to expect, but I was not prepared for this deliciousness!!
 
 
 
 
If you can read these chalkboard signs outside the restaurant, they tell you that sometimes they run out of food because they don't use freezers or microwaves.
And Moon Pies are free to kids 12 and under.
 
 

Their menu is great.  I had already been told by several people to try the Redneck Taco so I did.
 
 
 
It's amazing!!  A treat for your tastebuds!  They take a corn fritter, top it with the meat of your choice, add homemade slaw, and then the sauce of your choice.  It's so good, you'll lick your eyebrows!
 
 
 
Yummy ribs.
 
 
Pulled chicken.
 

 
Give Martin's a try!  
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment