Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Eastland Cafe

My new very favorite restaurant of all time is Eastland Cafe!
 
Have mercy, it was simply the best meal evah!   You know when we get to heaven and have our heavenly banquet?  Well, I know God's got his eye on the chef at Eastland.
 
Located in East Nashville, they accept reservations but we popped in without them. 

photo credit: Google Images Map
 

My sister and I went and we split a ribeye with sauteed 'shrooms and the mac-n-cheese.
 
Ok, the steak MELTED in my mouth! Mouth-watering wonderfulness!
 
The mushrooms simply burst with amazing flavor. The yummiest, most fabulous mushrooms on the planet!
 
 
me and Edie

Alright, let's talk mac-n-cheese.

Really?   So good I almost ordered some to take home to eat the next day.   Mac-n-cheese with green chiles.   Mac-n-cheese perfection.  It doesn't get better than this. 

Amazing atmosphere and I can't wait to go back!  Oh and I hear happy hour is da bomb dot com!

Bon appetit!



No comments:

Post a Comment