Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Puffy Muffin

Jim says to me, let's go to breakfast.  Somewhere different...

Sooooo... I say, how 'bout The Puffy Muffin?


We've never been, we heard it was good, so we headed that way!  The Puffy Muffin is located in Brentwood, right off Franklin Road.  There are a whole host of wonderful shops in this plaza!!


I thought they only served pastries, so I was surprised when we were seated and handed menu's!


We both ordered cheese omelets, cheese grits, and a biscuit.  We love cheese!  :)
It was delicious! 


Worth the drive, and we'll definitely be back!

1 comment:

  1. This is over near my office. All the gals I work with absolutely love this place! I've not eaten there, but I have enjoy many tasty dishes that have been brought into the office! I heard that you better get there before 11:00 if you want to eat lunch there.

    ReplyDelete