Friday, October 12, 2012

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams

For the best of the best in ice cream, you gotta go to Jeni's in East Nashville.
 
 
Ashley and I
 
The flavors are amazing!  Truly original, super yummy, and very addictive.

 
My favorite is the Brown Butter Almond Brittle.  Ok, did I mention how yummy it is?  Lactose Intolerance Girl give Jeni's 2 thumbs up!!



Ice creams built from the ground up with grass-grazed cream and the most flavorful ingredients they can find from around the world.

Flavors like: Brambleberry Crisp.  Black Coffee.  Goat Cheese With Red Cherries.  Pumpkin Pie 5 Spice.  Queen City Cayenne.  Root Beer.  Roasted Strawberry Buttermilk.  Ugandian Vanilla Bean.




Fun!  And yummy!  Oh, I already mentioned that...

I think I'm in love.

Or at least seriously addicted...

No comments:

Post a Comment