Monday, January 14, 2013

Firehouse Subs

My hubby says to me, let's go to Firehouse Subs.  Now, I wasn't excited.  I don't really like sandwiches.  I can't stand Subway (sorry to you Subway lovers, it's just not my fave) but I thought I could suck it up for one meal.  Aren't I precious?


Firehouse Subs was founded by firemen, pretty cool.

We place our order, and I got a Turkey Bacon Ranch, no onion.  My youngest, Precious Two, ordered a Meatball Sub.  I've never paid attention to how they make the subs but they are full of meat and toasted.  Just perfect...

 
Their drinks dispenser is pretty cool!  It's called Coca-Cola Freestyle and there's like a million options, my kids love it.  Their sweet tea is always yummy.  In the south, it's very important to serve good, fresh sweet tea!


We loved our sandwiches!!  I go back now all the time, a lot of times by myself.  It's quick, easy, and delicious.


They have a fabulous frequent buyer program.  For every combo purchased they'll punch your card(not 1 punch per visit like so many places, but 1 punch per combo).  When your card is full, you get a free combo!


I am not paid, asked to, endorsed, sponsored, or otherwise engaged to write this article.  I simply write what I want!  :)

What's your favorite sub?

1 comment:

  1. firehouse subs menu - allmenuprices.com are famous for serving submarine sandwiches or as their name suggests subs. At times it gets a little too much keeping up with all the items in its menu. The menu at all fast food joints keeps on changing with limited period offers and some permanent changes in the menu. So, we have the complete list of Firehouse Subs menu prices below.

    ReplyDelete