Monday, January 21, 2013

Urban Decay Naked

If you don't have Urban Decay's Naked Collection, do yourself a favor and head over to Sephora and make your most favorite make-up purchase evah!

This is the first Naked.  There is now a Naked 2 and a Naked Matte Collection.
 
I love make-up, I use all kinds, I sell gloMinerals, but this is one of my favorites!!  I love, love, love this collection, it's a great price, and it's so versatile!

Always start with eye primer.  I use Mary Kay's all the time but Urban Decay makes a great one
also!  I always use gloMinerals Under Eye Primer under the eye.
 
 
Use your Eye Base brush and apply Naked to the entire eyelid.
 
 
Use your Angled Eye brush and apply Gunmetal in the crease of your eyelid.  Don't forget to blend, blend, blend!
 
 
Apply Sin with your Texture brush to the base of your eyelid.
 
 
Use your Micro Precision Eyeliner and apply liner to your upper and lower lashes about halfway across.
 
 
Smudge Gunmetal shadow over your liner with your Smudge brush.
 
 
I did not take a picture of this but a lot of times, not all the time, I will also use the Smudge brush and apply Sin to the inner corners of my eyes.  Adds a little pizazz!
 
Complete your eyes with curling your lashes and applying mascara.  Click here for mascara tips.
 
 
Enjoy your Naked Collection!  What's your favorite color combo?

No comments:

Post a Comment